This year our IES Missions theme is “With great power comes great responsibility.” Many of you know this was said in the movie Spiderman to Peter Parker by his Uncle Ben. But there is also a spiritual truth in this saying. Because we are empowered by the Holy Spirit, it is our responsibility to PRAY for the lost, PARTNER with missionaries and ongoing ministries, PROVIDE resources for the work, and PROCLAIM the Gospel.
PRAY FOR THE LOST
We cannot underestimate the power of prayer. Not only can it have an enormous impact on the lives of those we are praying for, but as we pray, prayer can transform us as well. We see this time and time again throughout the Bible. When we pray, God responds and this in turn moves people to act.
WHAT CAN I DO?
- Pray for the unreached: Join us on the first Friday of every month to intentionally pray for the never reached and our IES Missions projects. When you sign up, we will add you to the Whatsapp group where you will receive the specific prayer requests and can then pray at your office or at home. You can sign up through this form.
- Sign up for our IES Missions newsletter to stay up to date with what is going on in our programs and how you can partner in prayer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address.
PARTNER WITH ONGOING PROJECTS
As followers of Jesus we have the privilege to engage with the least, the last, and the lost. We get to be a part of God’s mission to reach those that have never been reached. At IES we partner with believers who live and work in each community and ministry and provide resources to them and make them people of influence in their community. We get to learn from them and be a resource to them—all while sharing the love of Christ through what we do.
You can find our 2019 program goals here.
WHAT CAN I DO?
- Join one of our local Jakarta-based outreach ministries
- Participate in an IES missions workshop
- Adopt one of our IES supported missionaries
- Go on an IES Missions trip
Throughout the year you can find our most up-to-date list of upcoming outreaches and missions trips online or by emailing email@example.com
PROVIDE RESOURCES FOR THE WORK
When we give, it is a demonstration of our commitment to God. It’s also an opportunity for us to collectively and individually participate in God’s mission, and often encourages us to have faith in what God will make possible through our financial gifts.
WHAT CAN I DO?
Your giving enables us to fund our IES Missions projects. You can partner with us through becoming a monthly giving partner or through an annual contribution.
There are four ways you can give to IES Missions:
- Bank Transfer
These two accounts are set up only for funds for missions and outreach programs of IES. Funds given to this fund will only be used for this purpose.
217 314 3737
GSJA Batu Tulis
CIMB Niaga Kuningan Plaza
IES GSJA Batu Tulis
- Give Online.
- Swipe your credit card in the EDC machine
- Give cash at one of the weekend services.